Linear LED Hazardous Location 80 Watt
The model HL1-4-LED-UNV-80 is intended for the following hazardous location applications:
- Class I, Div. 2-Groups A, B, C & D
Designed for applications requiring corrosion resistant fixtures. Excellent for marine wet and damp locations. Inside of fixture is drip-proof. Typical applications include solvent and cleaning areas, petrochemical facilities, marine facilities, waste treatment plants and food processing applications. Housing is non-metallic glass reinforced polyester. Gasket is poured in-place. Latches are stainless steel locking type. Diffuser is high impact acrylic. End mounting brackets are standard with fixture.
- Environmental friendly – No mercury or lead
- Up to 60% energy saving compared to fluorescent luminaires
- Maintenance free operation, last up to 20 times longer than conventional lamps
- Direct replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent
Features & Benefits
- Fixture housing is constructed of non-metallic glass reinforced polyester.
- Silicon gasket is poured in-place. Diffuser is high impact acrylic.
- Latches are stainless steel locking.
- Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects.
Approximate Fixture Dimensions
- Length: 52-inches (1320.8 mm)
- Width: 8.4-inches (213.3mm)
- Height: 7-inches (177.8 mm)