HLF1-2-2-26-UNV-T8 Non-Metallic Linear Fluorescent Hazardous Location 2-ft., 2-Lamp, T8 (17-watt)
The HLF1 is available as a T8 lighting fixture intended for the following hazardous location applications:
- Class I, Div. 2-Groups A, B, C, D
Designed for applications requiring corrosion resistant fixtures. Excellent for marine wet and damp locations. Inside of fixture is drip-proof. Typical applications include solvent and cleaning areas, petrochemical facilities, marine facilities, waste treatment plants and food processing applications. Housing is non-metallic glass reinforced polyester. Gasket is poured in-place. Latches are stainless steel locking type. Diffuser is high impact acrylic. End mounting brackets are standard with fixture
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- F17T8/850 lamps are supplied with the fixture as a standard feature.
- Fixture is supplied with stainless steel mounting brackets as standard equipment.
- Fixture housing is constructed of non-metallic glass reinforced polyester.
- Silicon gasket is poured in-place.
- Diffuser is high impact acrylic.
- Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects. Ballast warranty is provided through the ballast manufacturer.
Approximate Fixture Dimensions & Weights
- Length: 28-inches
- Width: 8.4-inches
- Height: 7-inches