HLF3-2-2-26-UNV-T8 Extruded Aluminum Linear Fluorescent Hazardous Location 2-Lamp, T8 (17-watt)
The HLF3 is available as a T8 lighting fixture intended for the following hazardous location applications:
- Class I, Div. 2-Groups A, B, C, D
Designed for applications requiring metallic fixtures. Excellent for marine wet and damp locations. Typical applications include solvent and cleaning areas, petrochemical facilities, marine facilities, waste treatment plants and food processing applications. Housing is extruded aluminum with clear diffuser/lens. End mounting brackets are standard with the fixture
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- F32T8/850 or F54T5/HO/850 lamps are supplied with the fixture as a standard feature.
- Fixture housing is constructed of extruded aluminum.
- End mounting brackets are standard with fixture.
- Diffuser / Lens is clear.
- Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects. Ballast warranty is provided through the ballast manufacturer.
- Length: 25.75-inches
- Width: 6.125-inches
- Height: 6.125-inches