4-ft., 120-Watt LED Hazardous Location High Bay Fixture
The HLF7-3-LED-UNV-120 is intended for the following hazardous location applications:
- Class I, Div. 2-Groups A, B, C & D
- Class II, Div. 2 – Groups F & G
Designed for applications requiring metallic fixtures. Excellent for wet and damp locations. Typical applications include Chemical Plants, Water Treatment, Paper Mills, Machining Areas and Coal and Dust Storage Areas.
- Environmental friendly – No mercury or lead
- Up to 60% energy saving compared to fluorescent luminaires
- Maintenance free operation, last up to 20 times longer than conventional lamps
- Direct replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent
- Up to 110 lumens per watt
Features & Benefits
- Fixture housing is constructed of extruded aluminum.
- End mounting brackets are standard with fixture.
- Diffuser/lens is clear.
- Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects. Ballast warranty is provided through the ballast manufacturer.
Approximate Fixture Dimensions
- Length: 53.125”
- Width: 16.187”
- Height: 5.312”