EP4-4-2, 80 watt Linear LED Explosion Proof Fixture
The EP4-4-2 is an explosion-proof linear LED lighting fixture intended for the following explosion-proof applications.
- Class I, Div. 1-Groups C & D
- Class II, Div. 1 & 2– Groups E, F, G
Typical application includes solvent and cleaning areas, paint spray booths, oil and gas drilling applications, aircraft maintenance, chemical manufacturing, waste treatment plants, oil and gas refining and processing. The fixture is constructed of extruded aluminum housing and clear glass lamp enclosures. End mounting brackets are standard with fixture.
- Environmental friendly – No mercury or lead
- Up to 60% energy saving compared to fluorescent luminaires
- Maintenance free operation, last up to 20 times longer than conventional lamps
- Direct replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent
- Up to 100 lumens per watt
Features & Benefits
- Fixture housing is constructed of extruded aluminum for heavy -duty installation.
- Tempered borosilicate glass tubes provide maximum protection for LEDs. Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects.