HL3-4-3, 120 watt Linear LED Hazardous Location Fixture
The HL3-4-3-LED-UNV-120 is intended for the following hazardous location applications:
- Class I, Div. 2-Groups A, B, C & D
Designed for applications requiring metallic fixtures. Excellent for marine wet and damp locations. Typical applications include solvent and cleaning areas, petrochemical facilities, marine facilities, waste treatment plants and food processing applications. Housing is extruded aluminum with clear diffuser/lens. End mounting brackets are standard with the fixture
- Environmental friendly – No mercury or lead
- Up to 60% energy saving compared to fluorescent luminaires
- Maintenance free operation, last up to 20 times longer than conventional lamps
- Direct replacement for traditional T8 fluorescent
- Up to 110 lumens per watt
Features & Benefits
- Fixture housing is constructed of extruded aluminum.
- End mounting brackets are standard with fixture.
- Diffuser/lens is clear.
- Fixture can be surface mounted or suspended.
- Fixture is warranted for one year from delivery date against manufacturing defects. Ballast warranty is provided through the ballast manufacturer.
Approximate Fixture Dimensions
- Length: 49.75
- Width: 6.125
- Height: 6.125”